Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Puffin...

So Brent had told me a little bit about the restaurant where we were going for our date. What he failed to mention was that it was going to be one of the most enjoyable eating experiences I've ever had. It was purely bliss.

First of all the set up of the place was fabulous. Each and every table was in it's own little "alcove" and each upstairs section had its own set of stairs. So adorable. Needless to say, we ate upstairs. It was SUPER cozy and wonderful! I'm short (5'0) so I didn't have any problem, but Brent could have touched his head to the ceiling if he stood up straight (he's 6'3) lol

Without further ado, here's a few pictures of the delectable food. If you want to know what everything was in detail then just click on the pictures and you should be directed to my flickr :)




Tasty!!! x]

Ps. Now off to restart those mittens! :]

No comments: