Thursday, October 16, 2008

Possibly My Favorite Meme...

I'm not gonna lie. I really like filling out online personality tests/quizzes/etc...

I think they're a whole load of fun, so for this entry I'm going to redo one of the best ones (IMHO) I've found. It may be beneficial to some of you that like to read them and also to me since it should be interesting seeing how many of the answers changed since last time I took it (roughly 3 years ago).

Here's goes nothing x]


Rules: Open three windows. One with the list of questions, another open to Flickr and ready to do an image search, and a third to Big Huge Labs’ Mosaic Maker (create a mosaic 3x6). Answer the first question, put the main words of your answer in the search field on Flickr and choose one of the images from the first page to represent your answer. Click on the photo then copy and paste the url into the #1 spot on the Mosaic Maker. Do that for all the questions, then click create and post the results to your blog.


.*: MY RESULTS :*.

1. First name? Holly
2. Favorite food? eggrolls
3. Favorite drink?
Milkis (korean drink)
4. Favorite color? purple is love <3
5. Favorite music genre?
woohoo! techno/dance! ^_^
6. Favorite shoes?
flip flops!!! xD
7. Favorite singer? Sarah Brightman! :]
8. Favorite hobby? Probably either knitting or baking but for the sake of this knitting-centered blog I'll say knitting haha
9. Dream vacation? New Zealand
10. Relationship status? Married <3
11. A nickname someone you love calls you? Panda
12. A song that makes you cry? nothing currently. "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge used to though lol
13. Your best friend's first name? Michelle
14. Dream car? Dodge Viper x]
15. Your current mood? excited! I really want to try out my new needles but I promised myself I'd finish these blog posts first AH!!! lol :3
16. What's the weather like? kinda chilly ^_^
17. One of your wish list items? Prismacolor 48pc Pencil Set xD
18. Last thing you watched on TV? Hmm... not sure lol. Most likely a crime show though haha :)


Well now wasn't that fuuuun?! lol :-D

No comments: