Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Randomness....

... is just how I roll these days.

Can't keep my mind focused on one thing for more then 15 minutes at a time. So there has been very little knitting progress done. Although its not TOTALLY my fault. Knitpicks has been super snail-like with their shipping lately, so technically I can't really knit anyways since I don't have the supplies I need yet lol.

Hmm. So yeah. Everything having to do with knitting is on hold until further notice =3

Other news is that yesterday I ordered a bunch of art supplies! I recently stumbled upon DickBlick and I am SO excited because I got a whole bunch of Prismacolor pencils for a really good price. I think I ended up saving about $75, including the special offer of $5something shipping and $5 off your order. Yaaaaay for saving moneeeey xD! Oh and I also bought some coloring books off Amazon haha. Don't judge me! They're the cool kind ;) haha. I've always loved the "adult" ones with the geometric abstract shapes and things, so I bought 3 different ones with snowflake, paisley, and kaleidoscope patterns. Coloring all the fine details is really relaxing and therapeutic to me but I can never find stores that carry the books, so I finally just buckled down and bought them online heehee. I'm kind of excited.... not gonna lie :]

Now for a quick note on the seasonal changes. So far I've really enjoyed fall here in Korea. There are daisies and ginkgo trees all over the place that are sooo pretty when they turn colors. They're pretty much naked now, but when Brent and I would go for walks a week or so ago, they would bathe the street in a pretty yellow glow. Very surreal :]

It didn't last long though. Brent called me from work yesterday to tell me that it was snowing outside! Craziness! It doesn't snow much here, so this was big news. I was feeling sick yesterday and I was too lazy and cold to get up to find my camera and take pictures of the first snow. I feel kind of bad now because when I peeked out of the window today, I didn't see anything. I don't think we even got ground cover *sniffle*. Ah well... Good ol Wisconsin is supposed to have record snow this winter so at least we'll get a taste of some of that action whilst visiting family before heading to Virginia :]

Hmm. Tomorrow I think I'll do another meme. I know I do alot of memes, but really... I do feel compelled to do more posts then I've been doing and memes are oh so conveniently everywhere just a-waitin for my pickin.... x]

But until then.... EYE CANDY!




Have a great day and stay warm! :]


No comments: