Saturday, November 22, 2008

.*: 11/22/08 :*.


Peekaboo! <3
This cute little ladybug peaks out of the grass in the park Brent and I walk past when we go to "town". The grass is dead and crispy now, but the ladybug is still adorable haha


On My Bedside Table:
Brent's comic books (its more of a bedside bookcase)
My iPod
"Doodle Stitching" by Aimee Ray
"Roverandom" by JRR Tolkien (One of the only Tolkien books I hadn't read)
A Water Bottle

Currently Used Computer Programs:
Firefox 3.0
Mail
Preview
iTunes
Adium
Skype

Newest/Latest Interests:
Embroidery
Whimsy Art
French Kitty Dolls (just bought one!! YAY! xD)
Prismacolor Colored Pencils

On My Mind:
My latest yarn order
Crime Shows (and how I'm starting to run out of ones I haven't seen *wah*)
What mittens I want to knit for myself this year
Whether or not I will eventually buy Adobe Illustrator :]
Why everyone's art seems to have their own personal "style" to it, but mine is all different :[

Learning:
... a couple new drawing techniques :]
... to cable without a cable needle o.o
... to accept that I enjoy doing too many different things to be able to focus on just one thing for lengthy amounts of time haha

Making:
A bazillion and one Christmas gifts
Winter gear for myself (if I have time after all the gifts, that is O_o)
Several new drawings in my quest to find my "art style"
Sandwiches for Brent haha :]

Looking Forward To:
Going errand running with Brent tomorrow
Moving back the the states where there is family, friends, the rest of my yarn stash, and readily available craft stores.... :]
The arrival of my new art supplies
The arrival of my French Kitty Doll
The arrival of the rest of my knitting supplies I need for Christmas gifts this year
Opening an Etsy Shop once I make enough stuff to fill it :)

Not Looking Forward To:
Moving back to the states where I will have to once again deal with various people I doooo not like (at least if they're being rude/stupid/hostile HERE, I don't know what they're saying lol)
Brent having to work 12 hour days again -.-
The weird feelings I'll have when I visit my parent's as a "visitor" for the first time in my life :[
Going into debt when Brent and I have to buy furniture and a car haha

Enjoying:
Having it be Brent's weekend
Day old garlic bread and apple cider. Rustic, I know, but still tasty tasty haha
Listening to Brent sleep

Amused By:
The super lame dramatic moments that CSI: Miami is chocked full of xD
All the people that have been complaining about the upcoming winter
Brent's random snores (just a couple every half hour or so)
My hypersensitive sense of taste and of smell and how they affect my life in weird ways


~~~~~

Stay tuned for our next episode: Fun Things I've Found Online Lately :]



No comments: