Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Just a quick sneak peek....

... of something I'm working on.




Sorry this post is going to be pretty short. I just got a bunch of my supplies and I'm pretty busy! Also working on a special tutorial for whoever reads my blog :)

Thanksgiving was wonderful, btw! My exciting Thanksgiving story is that I had NEVER cooked any of the things I made and they still turned out! Seeee?


I also made layered jello and apple crisp, but I didn't get a picture of those. Too busy eating ;)

The weather here is pretty chilly but no snow. Apparently this area of Korea doesn't get much which saddens me. I'm glad we'll be back in the States before all the snow melts though! :)

In other news, I just got my Prismacolor pencils and stuff in the mail today! There were some packing issues but DickBlick.com has fantastic customer service. Its a fantastic site for one-stop online art supply shopping so I was really happy when I got such nice service also ^_^

Now to sharpen them all. This may take a while.... haha =P

No comments: